|Posted by Newberry Area SBDC on July 2, 2013 at 10:30 AM|
Ok, so you FINALLY have a website! Awesome - now your customers can find you! If you aren't on the internet, then no one knows you are there. Our society is in a huge hurry and we don't have time to look businesses up in the Yellow Pages. What's the Yellow Pages you say? Exactly. If someone is looking for a product or service, they will be looking it up on-line on their desktop, laptop, tablet or smart phone. You need to be sure your website is smartphone/tablet/mobile friendly too - so your customers don't get frustrated and go on to another site.
Here are 10 Free ways to Promote your Website:
- Promotion starts before you build your site, choose a domain name that reflects your business and that will make finding you easier
- Create a free Facebook business page, then LINK
- Create Business in Linked In, Twitter, and other Social Media Accounts then Link to website
- Create a mobile website
- Connect to Google Places & other search sites (SEO)
- Send out an email newsletter - but don't blast spam
- Point Facebook fans to your website when you update or blog
- Make a QR code to put on your business cards and flyers that points people to your website
- Go to Brandify.com for your FREE analysis & recommendations
- Promote your website in your email signature, business card, …everywhere!